TJ Switch Panel 6 Switch Single 97-02 Wrangler TJ Multi Color sPOD
TJ Switch Panel 6 Switch Single 97-02 Wrangler TJ Multi Color. Integrated LVCO (Low-Voltage-Cut-Off) circuit that detects the battery voltage and will cut-off at 11.2VDC and cuts-back in at 12.8VDC so there is enough juice to start your vehicle in case you left an accessory on!
Each system includes the following:
- All required mounting brackets and hardware.
- System will come pre-wired ready to install.
- Switch panel, six single light Contura switches, 2 Red, 2 Amber and 2 Green actuators (installed and pre-wired)
- Two piece Wire Harness set with 8 multi-color leads utilizing 18 gauge wires. Each end has an automotive connector made by Deutsch.
- Not Recommended for custom Rockers. Switches do not have lower pilot light.
- All wires are wrapped in high temp abrasion resistant nylon braided sleeving.
- The Source 6 Circuit power distribution system includes:
- 12 position terminal block for accessory attachment
- 6 Bosch style cube style relays (SPST 40amp) (plug-in style)
- 6 ATO style automotive fuses 3 15 amp and 3 30 amp supplied
- 6 Diodes to protect sensitive accessories such as LED lights from field collapse
- Inline 50 amp manual resetting circuit breaker
- 8 gauge power leads with crimped and soldered terminal for connection to the battery
- Fuse for LVCO which can be removed to bypass the LVCO
- Mounting bracket for Jeep Wranglers