KRAZY BEAVER MUD SHOVEL
Krazy Beaver Tools
The removable D-Grip allows for water to be removed in the event the shovel is submerged. (While the shovel head is manufactured outside the United States, the handle, D-grip and Quick Release Pin are all USA made and assembled in the United States)
Warning: Shovel is specifically designed for mud and sand. If used to dig hardened dirt the shovel may collapse voiding warranty.
Krazy Beaver Adventure ShovelÂ
- Color: Black Head/Yellow Handle
- Sold as: Each
- Made in the USA
- The Krazy Beaver Adventure Shovel is proudly made by Seymour Midwest.
- Measures 40 inches Total length. Excellent for digging in mud or looking for Pirate Treasure at the beach.
- Perforated to eliminate suction caused when digging in Mud. Excellent for sifting sand.
- 14 Gauge Steel.
- Lb 2 Round point blade measures 8 3/4 X 11 inch.
- Can hold up to 270 lbs
- Comes with a clear coat over the metal.
- Made of lightweight but extremely strong fiberglass
- High Visibility Yellow
- The head to handle connection has a permanently mounted solid 14 inch fiberglass reinforcing core to withstand breakage during the most extreme circumstances.
- At the end of the handle under the D-Grip, there is a hollow section that can be used for storage of emergency items such as matches, flint, hooks, fishing line, batteries, etc.
- Made of solid Polymer.
- There is no soft rubber on these grips. The reason for the use of the solid Polymer is because soft rubber overtime begins to break down and becomes sticky.
- The removable D-Grips allows water to be removed in the event the shovel is submerged. Thus preserving the integrity of the product.
The Lock Pins:
- These Quick Release Lock Pins with Tabs are awesome! Unlike regular PTO or quick release pins, you can actually use gloves. The Tab makes it easy to attach or remove from the shovel. In addition to being easy to use, these pins are easy to find when accidentally dropped in the sand or mud, unlike a two piece pin that has a separate pin and wire.